Here’s what we need:
The Account Executive will play a crucial role in supporting the account group by ensuring every project runs smoothly, specifically, on-time, on-budget. You’ll coordinate and collaborate with internal teams (strategy, creative), vendors/partners, on a variety of projects from simple (ads, reports, banners, email, social), to more complex (brand development, website redesigns and integrated campaigns, fundraising programs). You’re an extremely organized person with a focus and strength on detail so you’ll be adept in juggling competing priorities while being able to perform well under pressure, adhere to deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
On a practical level, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the account services team for assigned clients handling all the day to day details associated with project delivery and execution
- Document project/job requirements and prepare estimates and SOWs
- Capture and circulate contact reports from all client meetings
- Coordinate meetings
- Develop and manage work back schedules
- Monitor production activities including estimates, production budgets, schedules etc.
- Liaise with the creative team to ensure all project/job deliverables are completed as required
- Oversee completion of vendor deliverables/work
- Monitor financial performance of all jobs in Function Point (set up new jobs including internal staff budgets and external vendor expenses)
- Support new business activities as needed including account background research, preparation of scope of work and/or estimates,etc.
- Prior experience (2+ years) in an Account Coordinator or Account Executive role for a branding, digital or creative agency
- Extremely detail oriented and meticulous
- Client service experience
- Experience gathering project requirements
- Experience with and strong knowledge of digital and traditional project lifecycles
- Experience developing integrated project scopes, quotes, and workback schedules
- Experience with software applications including G-suite and MS Office
- Knowledge of Function Point an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business, Marketing, Project Management or related field
$45,000 – $60,000/year
Why we really do look forward to Mondays around here
We’re an ideas agency. We meticulously build strategies that inform award-winning work, and because we are a tight-knit team, everyone’s contributions honestly matter. Our clients are predominantly in the social impact sector and we work for people who are dedicated to world-changing challenges like ending hunger, stopping stigma, finding cures, and changing minds. As a Certified B Corp, since 2016, we’ve ranked annually on B Lab’s “Best for the World – Workers” list, recognizing us in the top 10% of all B Corps worldwide when it comes to how we treat our team.
Take a look at the values we live every day
- Curiosity – We believe the right questions are as powerful as the answers
- Imagination – We allow space for unbiased ideas to breathe and flourish
- Veracity – We draw out the truth about you and your brand
- Potential – We see beyond what exists, uncovering the territory that has yet to be explored
- Change – We are not afraid of change. We help you make the most meaningful difference
And if you need more reasons to polish your resume and click send:
- Competitive compensation with bonus and profit-sharing
- Full benefits and group RRSP program. Plus we match your RRSP contributions, up to 3% of your annual salary
- Community service program providing for up to three paid days to volunteer and matching of employee donations ($500 per employee per year)
- Training and development opportunities
- Committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Committed to work-life balance and a psychologically safe workplace
To sum it all up:
We’re a small team and everybody plays a big role. You need to be talented and passionate about your craft, have a bias for action, and be willing to take ownership for personal and team success. You need a growth mindset with a relentless pursuit of improvements to process, creative work, and results. An entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to work in a small-business environment, and alignment with our core values, is essential.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to: